Why create a Monitoring campaign ?
The Monitoring campaign is designed to help a company track the results of their campaigns using an assortment of KPIs.
Adding a new Monitoring campaign is simple and fast:
1. Login to Sether with your brand account.
2. Click Add New Campaign.
3. Select Monitoring.
4. Enter the Campaign details. Personalize the project on your dashboard, so all parties involved can easily find it. Give your campaign a working title, upload a Key Visual, set the beginning and end date and add a short description.
5. Set Campaign KPIs. These must represent the maximum obtainable values or scores that your campaign can obtain. If your campaign reaches maximum efficiency, then your Campaign Performance score will grant you maximum revenue from the client.
6. Choose your Connected Accounts
7. Set users and permissions. They will have access to the project dashboard, both from the client and from the agency. They will receive notifications via email, prompting them to create accounts on the platform and directing them to the campaign. If you represent an agency you will have to add at least one company and if you represent a company you will need to add at least one agency
8. Save the campaign
What you can do after your campaign is saved ?
1. Edit your campaign. Select the newly created campaign in your dashboard, select View campaign and after that Edit the campaign. Now you can modify all the information added at steps 1-10. After that click on Save.
2. Remove your campaign. Select the newly created campaign in your dashboard, select View campaign and after that Delete the campaign.
3. Publish your campaign. Select the newly created campaign in your dashboard, select View campaign and after that Publish the campaign.