Why use the Arbitration service?
You can use arbitration to mediate a campaign between the client (who invests in the campaign) and the agency (who is paid to). Using arbitration, the client can pay an agency depending on the performance of the campaign. The client and the agency set clear KPI goals for their collaboration. The results of these indicators will define the campaign success percentage.
The contract between the agency and the client is actually a Blockchain Smart Contract. This contract holds all the planned KPI values, along with the maximal budget to be received by the agency if maximal KPI values are achieved.
At the end of the campaign, Sether automatically calculates the success percentage and:
a) releases the required budget to the agency
b) returns the rest of the budget to the client
Each project or campaign is split between:
1. Agency Performance - this is a percentage score calculated by the amount of materials ordered by the client, and the materials delivered by the agency in due time, prior to the campaign.
2. Campaign Performance - this is a percentage score calculated by monitoring specific KPIs, tracking the evolution of the campaign. The minimal and maximal KPI values must be set before the campaign, by the client and the agency.
Adding a new arbitration campaign is simple and fast:
1. Login to Sether with your brand account.
2. Click Add New Campaign.
3. Select Arbitration.
4. Enter the Campaign details. Personalize the project on your dashboard, so all parties involved can easily find it. Give your campaign a working title, upload a Key Visual, set the beginning and end date and add a short description.
5. Upload the Briefing assets, meaning the agency brief, market studies or any other materials that the client and the agency mutually agreed.
6. Add the Agency deliverables on which the agency agreed to deliver. Each unfulfilled requirement will affect your Agency Performance score, so be extra careful when filling these out.
7. Select Agency Key Performance Indicators. The agency performance will be weighted according to these indicators. They are influenced by the media channels you will use and the strategic goals of the campaign - either awareness or performance oriented.
8. Add Agency Key Performance Indicator Targets. These must represent the maximum obtainable values or scores that your campaign can obtain. If your campaign reaches maximum efficiency, then your Campaign Performance score will grant you maximum revenue from the client.
9. Choose your Connected Accounts.
10. Set users and permissions. They will have access to the project dashboard, both from the client and from the agency. They will receive notifications via email, prompting them to create accounts on the platform and directing them to the campaign. If you represent an agency you will have to add at least one company and if you represent a company you will need to add at least one agency.
11. Add 3rd parties and other tools. If your campaign will also involve third parties like media agencies, production houses or suppliers of any kind, you should add them in this step, so they can retrieve the compensation for their efforts. They will receive email invitations to join your project on Sether, including a functional crypto-wallet.
12. Set the Budget aspects. Great work reaching the final set-up step for your governance campaign! Last but not least, in this step you add the total budget for the campaign and set what percent of it will compensate the agency performance and, respectively, the campaign performance. After setting these values,
13. Save & Publish the campaign
What you can do after your campaign is saved?
1. Edit your campaign. Select the newly created campaign in your dashboard, select View campaign and after that Edit the campaign. Now you can modify all the information added at steps 1-13. After that click on save.
2. Remove your campaign. Select the newly created campaign in your dashboard, select View campaign and after that Delete the campaign.
3. Publish your campaign. Select the newly created campaign in your dashboard, select View campaign and after that Publish the campaign.
Once the campaign is edited and published, the brief, the KPIs and their values cannot be changed. These represent the rules of the campaign.