The Follow Bounty campaign is designed to help you gather followers on your social channels. Adding a new campaign is simple and fast:
- Login to Sether with your company account
- Click Add New Campaign
- Select Loyalty Programs and then Follow Bounty
- Enter the campaign details and the allocated buget
- Upload the campaign visual and enter a detailed description of what you are trying to do
- Add your desired channels on which you want to gather followers. Specify how many points an influencer will get for joining the channel (Example: Channel name = Twitter, Channel link: https://twitter.com/setherplatform, Points: 10). See here How Points work.
- Optionally, choose to enable a Referral link for the campaign and how many points to award for each successful referral. Note: a referral is considered successful if the referee signs up on the platform, joins a channel and is approved.
- Activate the campaign
- Select the newly created campaign in your dashboard under My Campaigns and Publish the campaign.
Once the campaign is successfully published, influencers can start to join the campaign and perform the necessary actions. They can choose to join one or more channels, but in order to receive points, the company needs to approve each influencer. The approval process involves the company to actually check if the influencer joined the channel on their social account.